November 4, 2012

San Francisco Golden Gate Park Baker Beach Engagement Photography | Kimberly & Brian

It's always exciting to do engagement sessions as I enjoy seeing the interaction a couple has with each other, but this session was even more special because it was for my cousin Kimberly and Brian.  During the entire session they couldn't stop smiling and laughing, which made it easy for me to capture everything in a natural sense.  Just what I like!

Golden Gate Park is such a gorgeous location.  Every time I go it'll always look different in some way, and there are so many different places to explore. I'm glad we were able to shoot at the De Young and Japanese Tea Garden for their beautiful elements and colors.  And since we were in San Francisco, we just had to make a last stop at Baker Beach for some pictures with the Golden Gate Bridge before the day was over.
























No comments:

Post a Comment