January 10, 2016

Los Altos Hidden Villa Family Photography | Philipps Family

My first post of the year is one of a family session I did during the holiday season at Hidden Villa in Los Altos.  It's a great place to get away from the busy life of the city as you're surrounded all around by nature.  In addition to the trails there are also a few farm animals for the little ones to see.

I always look forward to getting together with the Philipps since they're family and also great people to be around, but it's always wonderful to see how much the kids have grown too, especially little girl C.  I've been taking pictures of her since she was a newborn so to see her talking like such a grown up now is truly amazing (and fun).  Baby J has also grown a lot since I last saw him at a family party during the summer, and all the different cute expressions he was making during the session simply melted my heart.  By the end of the session baby J was obviously done when his shoes came off his feet and tossed them.















No comments:

Post a Comment