April 5, 2012

San Francisco Embarcadero Center Photography | San Francisco

On Tuesday I took BART in the morning to spend a little bit of time exploring the Embarcadero and Ferry Building areas of San Francisco.  I've lived in California all my life and have been to San Francisco many times, mainly for Chinatown, but I've never taken the time to walk around the other  parts of the area.

Walking through the Embarcadero Center, one of my favorite places was the spiraling stairs, which is my first time stumbling upon them.



After venturing through the Embarcadero Center I came around to the Vaillancourt Fountain.  Lucky me, the water was turned on this time.


My last stop was the Ferry Building.  While waiting for the lights to turn, I spotted a young couple holding hands while waiting to cross as well.  I think that it's really interesting to be a third person and people-watch sometimes as it makes you wonder what kinds of stories they have to tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment