April 24, 2012

Fremont Shinn Historical Park, National Wildlife Refuge Portrait Photography | Jodi

A few weeks ago I posted a sneak peek of the portrait session we did with Jodi, and now we're ready to debut more images from her session.  I'm really glad that we decided to shoot at the Shinn Historical Park because there were a lot of different elements that we were able to use, and I especially loved the small Japanese garden it had.  After the park we headed off to the Don Edwards National Wildlife Refuge.  I chose this place because of the wooden bridges, which I see daily during my weekday commute.  Thanks to Google I was able to figure out how to get there.  Beautiful weather, the right location, and a lovely model . . . a photographer couldn't ask for more.















No comments:

Post a Comment