May 24, 2012

Foster City Portrait Photography | Kimmy

For my mentoring session with Chung of Chung Li Photography he chose a location in Foster City that allowed us to do some shots indoors and some outdoors.  You can tell Chung is a master of his craft because he was very technical and meticulous about everything, from the background and the lighting on the person's face to posing the subject so that he/she looks as photogenic and natural as possible.  There were a lot of details that can certainly make a big difference when done right.

I first met Kimmy through her husband Garrett who I've known since middle school.  Later, I discovered that Kimmy does freelance hair and makeup for weddings and events so we connected with each other.  She also teaches figure skating at Ice Center at Cupertino, which was where I spent a lot of my time training when I used to skate.  Thanks again Kimmy for a great session!














No comments:

Post a Comment